Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Bum No More

My name is Anna and I'm a bum no more. I'm a traveler at heart so there wasn't really any surprise to me nor to my family that my next job took me to an exciting albeit faraway place. For the past eight and a half months, I've been living in Ho Chi Minh City and life can't get any sweeter at this point.

I'm guessing that some might already be raising their eyebrows saying 'But hey, that's not far enough!" Oh well, it's a relative term. Anyways, it's the first time that I've been completely on my own so this is one major milestone.

I've decided to revive my blogging to help document what I've gone through and what I still will go through during my stay in this lovely country. Another reason why I'm also doing this is because I want to make it easier on myself in sharing my knowledge of the country that I've started to love and call as my home for the time being. Primarily, knowledge of all the good shopping spots as the shopaholic in me is going into overdrive. I've had friends asking me where I shop every time I show up for work with some serious deals, steals and booties.

No comments:

Post a Comment